Sunday 13 January 2013

Dear Readers,

I'm so sorry that due to illness I have not been online recently and I was not able to fulfill my 2012 4th quarter writing goals.  However, I'm happy to say that I am feeling much better and will be working on some new books to start the year.  At the end of this month (January 2013) look out for 'Bedding Her Billionaire Boss'.  I'll tackle 'Sweet Charlotte' and "Miss Independent' in February.

Thanks so much for your patience, your e-mails and your kind words.  I hope to put out more books that you will enjoy.

I'll announce 'Bedding Her Billionaire Boss' soon.

Till then, all the best!



3 comments:

  1. Glad things are better! I look forward to the next book : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hazel. Working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete