Monday 10 June 2013

Married by Midnight - Finally!

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to tell you that I published 'Married by Midnight' to the Amazon Kindle store 4 days ago.  Whew!  It took a while.  Sorry for the wait, guys.

Unfortunately, because this story is registered in the Amazon Select Program it is not yet available for Nook or through the Apple, Kobo or Sony stores.  However, if you have a smart phone, iPhone, BlackBerry or PC (I think most of you have this one) you can download Kindle books to those devices.  (I have a Kindle but I now download my new e-books to my iPhone; the large screen makes for easy reading.  Try it).

Thanks a lot for your support and look out for the next story on July 1.  I'll make an announcement.

Here's the link to 'Married by Midnight' from the Amazon Kindle store:

Click here:  MARRIED by MIDNIGHT


Happy reading!


Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment