Thursday 31 March 2016

'Romancing Malone' now available ***

Romancing Malone
 
 
Image
*** Happy spring 2016! ***
Even if it doesn't feel like it yet (smile)

I'm excited to announce the launch of book 3 in my new series, 'Comedy, Conflict & Romance'.


ROMANCING YOUR EX...
It’s been over for a while, so why would you even think of going back there?
This is the dilemma facing Courtney Fox.  After loving and losing Malone Hunt, the only man she’s ever truly loved, she is drawn into a situation where she is being asked…no, ordered…to win him back by whatever means necessary, seduction and kidnapping included.  At first she balks at the idea, but when it finally sinks in that this may be a second chance with her ideal love, Courtney rises to the challenge.  She knows that when she executes her seduction plan Malone won’t know what hit him.
Malone can’t believe his good fortune when Courtney walks back into his life.  She’s the one woman who makes his heart do backflips but she’s also the woman who walked out on him.  No matter that he still loves her, he can’t forget the hurt and the pain he suffered at her hands.  But even if he forgives her and decides to rekindle the fire between them, there’s just one little… or maybe not so little… problem: what to do with his fiancĂ©e?
It’s a quandary of immense proportions: two is company but three is definitely a crowd.  Something’s got to give.  Will Malone and Courtney ever find love together again?
 
 
Available from your favorite online retailers:

Apple: Romancing Malone is still under review and should be available by the weekend.

Happy reading and, as always, thank you so much 
for your support!
***

I love to connect with my readers.  Drop me a line at judyangeloauthor@gmail.com.  Let's chat!

4 comments:

  1. >this platform is got pretty much anything you will ever need about movies. if you looking for series this is your best bet. figure looking for drama, action, and others then make this platform you go to from today. and I bet you that you will never want any more. Check out my post on Waptrick comedy for more coemedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely trusted Dr Ben totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 11 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail; Drbenspellcaster@gmail.com Or add him up on whatapps; +2348151642717..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Carlos Harry by name, i want to use this medium to say big thanks to Dr. Iyere the great spell caster for bringing back my wife that left me for six months, i love her so dearly, when she left me, i was so confused not knowing what to do to make her come back to me, until i met a friend of mine that introduced me to Dr. Iyere the great spell caster and i did what the Dr instructed, i followed the full step, after 5 days my wife came back begging asking me to forgive her that she didn't know what came over her. All thanks to Dr. Iyere the great spell caster for he has done in my life.
         Are you in need of spiritual help? Do you want your Ex back? Do you need business breakthrough? Do you need marriage spell? Do you need good luck spell? Kindly email Dr Iyere via (iyerespellcaster@gmail.com) and receive any kind of help........You can also contact him via WhatsApp +2347032073721.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Vivian by name from UK, i want to use this medium to thank the great spell caster ( dr iyere ) for bringing back my dear husband. When my husband left me and our two kids for another woman, i was living in pains because i love him so dearly, i didn't know what to do, in fact i was confused until i met this girl name ( precious ) and i told her what i was passing through, then she told me  not to worry that she also went through that same problem but in her case it was boyfriend, then she took me to one spiritualist, a spell caster, named ( dr iyere ) that help her brought back her boyfriend, then i told him my problems, after that, he told me what to do and he said after I have done what he told me, after 5 days my husband will come crawling on his kneels begging me to forgive him although i doubted him but still i did it as he instructed, really after 5 days, i never expected it to happen soon, i had a knock on my door, when i opened the door, to my greatest surprise i saw my husband on his kneels begging me and our kids to forgive him, that was when i believed dr iyere is really a powerful spell caster..
         He also cures all kind of diseases including the one listed below,
    1. HIV / AIDS.
    2. HERPES 1/2.
    3. CANCER.
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease).
    5. Hepatitis B.
    6. HYPERTENSION.
    7. LOW SPERM COUNT.
    8. ASTHMA.
    9. VIRGINIA PROBLEM.
    10. DIARRHEA.
    11. PILE.
    12. COLD SORE.
    13. STROKE.

    And he also cast the following spells,

    1. you want a good marriage,
    2.you are a politician and you need protection,
    3. you need a love spell,
    4. you want to be a rich man or woman,
    5.you want your partner to love you,
    6.you are looking for wife or husband,
    7. you want to work a visa  to any country of your choice,
    8.you are a businessman or woman and you want your business to be moving,
    9.you want your boss to love you,
    10.you want your husband or wife to be worshiping you,
    11 You need a job spell,
    12 You need promotion in your job,
      Anyone that have problems listed above should please contact dr iyere the great spell caster on iyerespellcaster@gmail.com, you can also contact him Via calls or WhatsApp on  +2349064399212,

    ReplyDelete